Offer - Amoy Dark Soy Sauce 250ml
over 3 weeks *
Amoy Dark Soy Sauce.
A dash of Amoy's traditionally brewed dark Soy Sauce will add a delicious Oriental twist to all your favourite dishes. Amoy Dark Soy Sauce is the essential ingredient to make Oriental dishes taste great, especially:
- Chicken stir fries.
- Beef stir fries.
Prepare & Use
For a deliciously different flavour, why not try Amoy Dark Soy Sauce as a dipping sauce or a marinade.
Country of Origin
HP Foods Limited,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya
Water, Sugar, Soyabeans, Sea Salt, Colour: Plain Caramel, Wheat Flour, Lactic Acid, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate.
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per serving (5ml)|
|of which sugars||24.4g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||0g||Traceg|
Duck is a special-occasion dish in China, and this cooking method makes the most of its sweet, succulent flesh.
2 hrs 50 mins
An American inspired dish using rump, sirloin or rib-eye steaks in a simple and tasty whisky and soy marinade for maximum flavour.
Diana says: "This is one of my children's favourite recipes and can be adapted to suit what you already have in the house (I don't always put in prawns, for example, and sometimes I make it with leftover pork). Tenderstem broccoli is great for this kind of dish because it cooks quickly and provides great colour."
Cook's Notes Use Thai Basil, which has a spicy, delicate flavour, instead of regular basil, if you can find it. It has a sweeter taste than regular basil.
Easy-peasy inspiration for after-work meals and simple entertaining.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 03:30. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.