Amoy Sauce Dark Soy 150ml
Dark Soy Sauce
Add at the end of your cooking to enhance sweetness and richness.
Established in 1908 in the ancient Chinese town of Amoy, we have since been perfecting the right blend of herbs and spices to create great tasting recipes.
Amoy, the rest is up to you!
Prepare & Use
For a deliciously different flavour, why not try Amoy Dark Soy Sauce as a dipping sauce or a marinade
HP Foods Limited,
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Soya
Water, Sugar, SOYBEAN, Salt, Colour - Plain Caramel, WHEAT Flour, Lactic Acid, Preservative - Potassium Sorbate
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100ml||Per serving (5ml)|
|of which sugars||24.4g||1.2g|
|of which saturates||Traceg||Traceg|
Stir fries are really wonderful to get into making. They are quick and you can really up your intake of veggies without it seeming like a chore. I suggest getting all of the ingredients together first and then it takes about 10 minutes cooking to be on the plate. Chillies boost the metabolism and the lime and basil make it a flavour packed dinner. By Sophie Michell
Making the batter with plain flour and iced water helps to guarantee a delicate, light finish.
This mouth-watering chicken dish includes roasted vegetables and whole grain rice to create a highly-satisfying, low GI main course dish.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
Simple ingredients cooked well - seafood at its best.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Apr-2014 at 07:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.