Offer - Amoy Soy Sauce Light 150ml
over 1 month *
A dash of Amoy's traditionally brewed light Soy Sauce will add a delicious Oriental twist to all your favourite dishes. Amoy Light Soy Sauce is the essential ingredient to make Oriental dishes taste great, especially:
- Prawn stir fries.
- Vegetable stir fries.
- Sweet & sour dishes.
Add Amoy light soy sauce to bring out the intensity of flavours. Brush onto chicken wings or ribs before barbecueing. Splash onto a salad for an interesting twist.
For more recipe ideas visit: www.Amoy.co.uk
Country of Origin
HP Foods Limited,
Pack - Glass
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Colour - Plain Caramel, Acidity Regulator - Lactic Acid, Preservative - Potassium Sorbate, Flavour Enhancers - E631 and E627
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per serving (5ml)|
|-of which saturates||Trace||Trace|
|-of which sugars||10.4g||0.5g|
Cooking en papillote means sealing the food up in a paper bag or parcel to gently steam in its own juices, allowing the delicious flavours of any added herbs, vegetables and other ingredients to mingle and permeate the dish.
This recipe makes enough for left overs. Serve in baguettes Vietnamese-style - along with grated carrot, cos lettuce and hoisin sauce.
3 hrs 5 mins
An oriental summer treat - perfect when topped with remaining spring onions and a little fresh coriander.
This recipe is brought to you by Uncle Ben's.
Wraps are great to have as an alternative to a heavy sandwich. You can buy seeded and wholemeal varieties now too, which is even better. Chicken with sweet chilli sauce and lots of crunchy veggies make for a perfect lunch at home or work. By Sophie Michell
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Dec-2014 at 01:23. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.