Offer - Annabel Karmel Eat Fussy Hidden Vegetable Pasta 200g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
Buy any 2 for £4 - Buy any 2 for £4. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.38
Veggie pasta bake with butternut squash (loved by kids)
Hidden vegetable and butternut squash tomato sauce with pasta twists topped with cheese sauce.
For hungry kids & busy mums
For kids from 12 months on
We say NO to adding colours, flavourings or preservatives
My veggie pasta bake with butternut squash is topped with a cheese sauce, which is a source of calcium. Calcium is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children.
These meals have received a safe cooking method and are carefully sealed to retain maximum taste so you can be assured they are suitable for your little ones. With the time saving convenience every busy parent needs - Eat Fussy is quick and easy to serve or can be popped in the freezer for a later date. Suitable for kids from 12 months on.
With delicious recipes children love, Eat Fussy meals have generous portion sizes perfect for them when eaten as part of a varied and balanced diet, which is important for a healthy lifestyle.
When it comes to feeding your toddler, you're right to be fussy. My Eat Fussy range of tasty meals uses favourite recipes from my books. We do no add colourings, flavourings or preservatives only ingredients you would use in your own kitchen. They taste just like homemade and are dishes kids will love tucking into.
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Pasta Dishes
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Pre-School & Finger Foods / Main Meal
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals / Toddler (1-2 Years)
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals / Pre-School (2-3 Years)
Keep refrigerated 0°-5°C.
Suitable for freezing but freeze on day of purchase and use within 3 months.
If thawed do not re-freeze.
Prepare & Use
For best results cook in your oven. All ovens vary so the following are guidelines only. Make sure the vegetable pasta bake is piping hot before serving.
Pre-heat your oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5. Remove the outer cardboard box and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the middle of your oven. Cook for 20 minutes from chilled and 30 minutes from frozen, then serve. Reduce the time and temperature if using a fan assisted oven.
Remove the outer cardboard box and pierce the film lid several times. Place in your microwave and cook on full power (800W) for 3 minutes from chilled and 6 minutes from frozen then leave to stand for a minute. Cut off the film lid with a knife or scissors, then serve.
The generous portion size of the meal means it may be too much for your child to eat all at once. Remove the required amount prior to heating and the remaining portion of the meal can be re-covered and stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours or in the freezer for 1 month. Follow cooking instructions before use. Discard any of the remaining meal after this time
Country of Origin
Annabel Karmel Group Holdings Ltd,
PO Box 79,
Carton box recyclable.
No preservatives, No flavourings, No E numbers.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Milk
Chopped Tomatoes (20%), Water, Whole Milk, Butternut Squash (13%), Pasta Twists (7%), Cheddar Cheese (6%), Onion (2%), Parmesan (2%), Tomato Puree (2%), Gruyere Cheese (2%), Carrot (2%), Courgette (2%), Mushroom (2%), Apple Juice, Cornflour, Garlic Puree, Basil.
Pasta Twists contains Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg Albumen.
Gruyere Cheese: Added ingredient Potato Starch.
Cheddar Cheese: Added ingredient Potato Starch.
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||per meal|
|of which sugars||2.1g||4.6g|
|of which saturates||2.5g||5.5g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.