- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Annabel Karmel Eat Fussy Salmon & Cod Fish Pie 200g
Stage 4 - From 12 months
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.25
Salmon and cod cooked with selected vegetables in a cheese sauce and topped with cheesy mashed potato.
No added nasties - no added salt or sugar.
Ready to cook.
Suitable from 1 year.
The no.1 parenting author.
Watching your child enjoy food is a parent's pleasure!
Knowing that they have their nutritional needs met, as well as delivering a convenient delicious alternative that tastes just like homemade - is at the heart of my range of ready meals. They have been developed by me, and they taste fantastic.
Most important of all... kids love them!
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Pre-School & Finger Foods / Main Meal
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Complete Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals
- Brands: Annabel Karmel
Keep refrigerated 0°-5°C and use within the date shown on front of pack. Once opened use within 24 hours. Suitable for freezing, freeze on the day of purchase and use within 3 months. Do not refreeze once thawed.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
For best results cook in your oven. All ovens vary so the following are guidelines only. Make sure the fish pie is piping hot before serving.
Pre-heat your oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5. Remove the outer cardboard box and film lid. Place on a baking tray in the middle of your oven and cook for around 20 minutes then serve. Reduce the time and temperature if using a fan assisted oven.
Remove the outer cardboard box and pierce the film lid several times. Place in your oven and cook on full power (800W) for 3 minutes then leave to stand for a minute. Cut off the film lid with a knife or scissors, then serve.
Country of Origin
Annabel Karmel Group Holdings Ltd,
PO Box 79,
No E numbers.
Free From Additives
Free From Artificial Colour
Do visit my website www.annabelkarmel.com for more information.
Be part of the Annabel Karmel community.
Join Annabel's club at www.annabelkarmel.com for freebies, advise, special offers, prizes and exclusive video cookery demonstrations.
Also "Meet Other Parents" online in community forum - sharing more parenting tips.
Caution: Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones some may remain..
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Fish, Lactose, Mustard, Milk
Cheesy Mashed Potato (47%), Whole Milk, Salmon (7%), Cod (3%), Carrot (2%), Leek (2%), Onion (2%), Sweet Potato (2%), Wheat Flour, Water, Parmesan Cheese, Dijon Mustard, White Wine Vinegar, Butter, Chives, Lemon Juice, Ground Bay.
Cheesy Mashed Potato contains Cooked Potatoes, Whole Milk, Mature Cheddar Cheese, Butter.
Dijon Mustard contains Water, Ground Mustard Seeds, Spirit Vinegar, Salt.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
|Typical values||per 100g||per meal|
|of which sugars||2.8g||5.6g|
|of which saturates||1.9g||3.8g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.