Offer - Annabel Karmel Eat Fussy Tasty Chicken with Rice 200g
Buy any 2 for £4 - Buy any 2 for £4. Order by 2/1/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 week *
Price per 100g: £1.38
Chicken breast cooked with basmati rice and a vegetable selection.
No added nasties - no added salt or sugar.
2 of your 5 based on a childs 50g portion size.
Ready to cook.
Suitable from 1 year.
The no.1 parenting author.
Watching your child enjoy food is a parent's pleasure!
Knowing that they have their nutritional needs met, as well as delivering a convenient delicious alternative that tastes just like homemade - is at the heart of my range of ready meals. They have been developed by me, and they taste fantastic.
Most important of all... kids love them!
- Baby & Child / Baby Food / Stage 4: Toddler (12+ Months) / Main Meal / Complete Meals
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals / Toddler (1-2 Years)
- Fresh / Ready Meals / Kids' Meals / Pre-School (2-3 Years)
Keep refrigerated 0º-5ºC. Suitable for freezing but freeze on the day of
purchase and use within one month. Defrost totally before cooking. Do not
refreeze after defrosting.
Prepare & Use
For best results microwave. All microwaves vary so the following are
guidelines only. Make sure the chicken and rice in tomato sauce is piping hot
Remove the outer cardboard box and pierce the film lid several times. Place in
your oven and cook on full power (800W) for 2 minutes then leave to stand for
a minute. Cut off the film lid with a knife or scissors, stir then serve.
Pre-heat your oven to 190ºC/375ºF/gas mark 5. Remove the outer cardboard
box and pierce the film lid several times. Place on a baking tray in the middle of
your oven and cook for around 20 minutes. Cut off the film lid, stir then serve.
Reduce the time and temperature if using a fan assisted oven
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Group Holdings Ltd,
PO Box 79,
We say no to adding colours, flavourings or preservatives.
- Contains: Yeast
Chopped Tomatoes, Chicken Breast (18%), Water, Basmati Rice (9%), Onion, Sundried Tomato Paste, Apple Juice, Butternut Squash (2%), Carrot (2%), Peas (2%), Red Peppers (2%), Sweet Corn (2%), Red Pepper Purée, Parmesan Cheese, Chicken Stock, Olive Oil, Garlic Purée, Tomato Purée, Basil, Oregano.
Sundried Tomato Paste contains Semi-Dried Tomatoes, Sunflower Oil, Tomato Purée, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Sea Salt, Herbs, Black Pepper.
Chicken Stock contains Chicken, Potato, Yeast Extract, Salt.
No Added Salt
No Added Sugar
|Typical values||per 100g||per meal|
|of which sugars||2.2g||4.4g|
|of which saturates||0.49g||0.98g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.