Offer - Annabel Karmel Food Cube Tray
- Ideal for weaning.
- Suitable for freezing.
- Volume of each cube 60ml.
- Flexible tray for easy portion dispensing.
The Food Cube Tray is perfect for freezing small portions of your baby's food. The clip-on lid keeps the food covered for maximum freshness and seals in all the goodness. By preparing food in batches and freezing it in the Food Cube Tray, you need only cook once or twice a week! The flexible tray will make it easier for you to remove the frozen food.
Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.
Suitable for Home Freezing
Prepare & Use
- Wash the product thoroughly in warm soapy water before using for the first time and after each use or in the dishwasher.
- Do not store in sunlight or near source of heat.
- Lay out portions as required and place in suitable container for heating in a microwave, conventional oven or hob (as required).
- If you want to preserve the quality of the food your prepare, it is important that any foods which are to be frozen, are covered to prevent the food from drying out.
- It is best the tray is not filled right to the top as food may expand when frozen.
- Follow the freezer manufacturers instructions for storage times and ensure that the food is correctly labelled at the time of freezing.
- Always thaw foods thoroughly. Empty into a saucepan and heat gently, stirring occasionally. Alternatively defrost in a microwave.
- Do not use trays in a conventional oven.
- If reheating food in microwave, place cubes into a suitable container, the outside of the container will feel cooler than the food. Always ensure even heat distribution and check temperature before offering to your baby.
- Never refreeze meals that have already been frozen.
Babies and small children should always be seated and supervised whilst feeding.
Dispose of waste packaging carefully, as it can be hazardous to babies and young children.
The clip covers provided are intended for food protection and stackability purposes only, not as airtight lid.
- Do not boil, steam sterilise, microwave sterilise or clean in the dishwasher.
- If you wish to sterilise, use a cold water sterilisation method only, according to manufacturers instructions.
- Not suitable for dishwasher, microwave or conventional oven.
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Stir well before giving the food to your child.
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children
Country of Origin
MAPA Spontex UK Ltd.,
Berkeley Business Park,
Cardboard box recyclable
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.