- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Antonio Federici Panna Cotta Ice Cream 550ml
Buy any 2 add the cheapest to your order free. Order by 10/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
Price per 100ml: 81.6p
Antonio Federici Panna Cotta Ice Cream
An authentically smooth boutique ice cream inspired by a traditional recipe from the Italian Riviera.
Antonio Federici's Gelato Italiano is inspired by a traditional home-made recipe first created in 1896 in mountains close to the Italian Riviera and the hip resorts of Portofino and Rapallo.
Over 100 years later Antonio's grandsons are proud to re-create these Gelati for a new generation of ice cream aficionados. Each exquisite scoop of Italian cool has been blended together in time honoured tradition using fresh double cream and the finest ingredients to create a Gelato which has a little of 'La Dolce Vita' in every scoop. Buon appetito!
The Federici promise:
We promise that our Gelato Italiano has been made to the same exacting high standards Antonio Federici established over 100 years ago.
Antonio Federici Wins Award for `Best Ice Cream in the World.'
Two brothers this week celebrated a unique win for an ice cream inspired by their Italian grandfathers 100 year-old recipe.
Frank and Philip Frederick wanted to create the best ice cream they could and delved into their Italian heritage for inspiration. In doing so the family scooped the ultimate accolade: the award for `Best Ice Cream in the World' at the International Ice Cream Consortium's (IICC) 2009 Awards in Germany last week.
Antonio Federici's Gelato Italiano is inspired by a home-made recipe first created in 1896 by their grandfather Antonio Federici on the Italian Riviera. The gelato is available in Pistacchio, Panna Cotta and Gianduia flavours and has been an instant hit with consumers looking for an authentic Italian Gelato.
Said Frank Frederick, `We are both honoured and humbled that our gelato which is inspired by our grandfather, has been recognised by the leading manufacturers around the world.'
Keep Frozen -20°C.
Prepare & Use
For maximum Italian pleasure allow Gelato to soften for five minutes at room temperature before serving
Country of Origin
PO Box 55531,
- May Contain Nut, May Contain Gluten, May Contain Wheat, May Contain Egg, Contains Lactose, May Contain Peanut, May Contain Soya, Contains Milk
Concentrated Skimmed Milk, Double Cream (19%), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Caramelised Sugar, Emulsifiers (E471, E472a), Stabilisers (E412, E401, E407), Flavourings, Salt.
May Contain Wheat
May Contain Eggs
May Contain Nuts
May Contain Peanuts
May Contain Soya\Soybeans
|Typical Values||per 100g|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.