Apetina Classic Cubes 200g
over 2 weeks *
Apetina cubes 200g
"Mediterranean style semi-hard cow's milk cheese cubes in salted water. Unique drainage basket and cubed for convenience.
Packed in a protective atmosphere."
Keep refrigerated. Best before: see base. Once opened use within 5 days
Prepare & Use
Flatbread Roasted Vegetables & Apetina®
This recipe makes a colourful snack lunch and it provides 1 of your 5 a day!
You will need:
100g Apetina® cubes
1 small red, green and yellow peppers
1 medium red onion
1 flat bread of your choice
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F / Gas Mark 6.
Cut the peppers in half, remove the seeds and cut each half into chunks. Lay on a large baking sheet.
2. Cut the onions in half, remove skin and cut each half into four wedges. Lay on a tray with the peppers and toss lightly in 1 tbsp olive oil. Roast in the oven until the vegetables are softened and just beginning to brown at the edges.
3. Pile the roasted vegetables onto the flatbread, scatter over the Apetina® cheese and return to oven for 6-8 minutes to warm the bread base and the cheese. Enjoy!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
UK LS10 1AB.
"Apetina® Cubes is so versatile that you can use it with virtually anything to create a tasty meal quickly and easily!
Combine with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, chopped parsley and red onion and stir through cous cous for a tasty packed lunch or to use up leftovers.
Visit apetinacheese.co.uk for more lovely recipes." .
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.2g|
|of which saturates||13.9g|
This salad is just as delicious the day after prepared, so a great idea for a packed lunch or lunch 'on the go'.
A popular summer salad that is ideal for a buffet or served alongside barbecued meats.
Paneer is a firm Indian cheese that takes up the flavour of other ingredients.
A light and easy summer lunch idea.
Cook's Note Make a batch of pancakes ahead of time, and cool. Stack between sheets of greaseproof paper, wrap in cling film, and freeze. Cheat... Instead of making the batter, use ready-bought pancakes or a batter mix.
View all recipes containing Apetina Classic Cubes
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 05-Dec-2013 at 00:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.