Aptamil 1 First Milk Powder 900g
Milupa Aptamil first infant milk from birth onwards
Our unique blend of ingredients
Our unique patented blend of Galacto- and Fructo- Oligosaccharides
GOS/FOS (9:1) - LCPs (AA/DHA) - Nucleotides
Now with increased levels of LCPs (Omega 3 and Omega 6)
Making the right feeding choices for you and your baby
With over 50 years of experience in baby nutrition, our passionate team of over 250 paediatricians, nutritionists and scientists, continue to take inspiration from the benefits of nature, to develop our unique formulas, tailored to support your baby's nutritional needs at every stage of development.
Also available in ready to feed
200ml and 1 litre resealable bottles
Pour into your regular feeding bottle
Contains our unique blend of ingredients
Moving to the next stage
Aptamil Hungry milk
Contains our unique blend of ingredients
Designed to help delay the early onset of weaning
Suitable for babies aged up to 12 months
If you would like to understand more about our formulation, visit our website.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Contents may settle in transit.
- Brands: Aptamil
Store powder in a cool dry place
Do not refrigerate
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Prepare & Use
If combination feeding or if baby is not being breastfed
Your baby may need more or less than shown in the table below which is provided as a guide.
Approx. age: Up to 2 weeks; Approx. weight: 3.5kg, 7 3/4lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 3; Single Feed: 90ml, 3fl oz
Approx. age: 2-4 weeks; Approx. weight: 3.9kg, 8 1/2lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 4; Single Feed: 120ml, 4fl oz
Approx. age: 4-8 weeks; Approx. weight: 4.7kg, 10 1/2lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 5; Single Feed: 150ml, 5fl oz
Approx. age: 8-12 weeks; Approx. weight: 5.4kg, 12lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 6; Single Feed: 180ml, 6fl oz
Approx. age: 3-4 months; Approx. weight: 6.2kg, 13 3/4lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 6; Single Feed: 180ml, 6fl oz
Approx. age: 4-5months; Approx. weight: 6.9kg, 15 1/4lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 7; Single Feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
Approx. age: 5-6 months; Approx. weight: 7.6kg, 16 3/4lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 7; Single Feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
Approx. age: 7-12 months; Approx. weight: -kg, -lb; No. of feeds per 24 hours: 3; No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.5g): 7; Single Feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
Preparing and storing your baby's feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for no longer than 30 mins. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
5. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Breastfeeding is best for babies. It is recommended that Aptamil First infant milk be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
When bottle feeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
White Horse Business Park,
Deansgrange Business Park,
Contains Fish, Contains Lactose, Contains Soya, Contains Milk
Demineralised Whey (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Single Cell Oil), Lactose (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Whey Protein Concentrate (from Milk), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Taurine, Sodium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Inositol, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, L-Trytophan, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin K1
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7g|
|of which saturates||1.5g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 31-Oct-2014 at 02:04. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.