Aptamil 3 Growing Up Milk 1-2 Yrs Ready to Feed 1L
Our unique blend of ingredients
Patented blend of GOS/FOS (9:1), special carbohydrates
Contains LCPs (Omega 3 & Omega 6)
Enriched with Iron to support normal cognitive development
Our unique blend of ingredients includes Vitamin D, an important nutrient for toddlers as it supports normal bone development.
2 beakers a day provides an excellent source of your toddler's daily dietary vitamin D requirements.
- Brands: Aptamil
Once opened, unused Growing Up milk still in the carton must be refrigerated immediately and used within 72 hours.
Prepare & Use
From 1 year +, your toddler will need about 300ml of Aptamil Growing Up milk a day, as part of a balanced diet. Aptamil Growing Up milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of toddlers from 1 year onwards.
Ready to drink without further preparation.
Shake well before use.
Pour into your toddler's favourite beaker.
Serve either cold or warm.
Leftover milk after feeding should be discarded within 2 hours.
Unused milk can be re-sealed and stored in the fridge for up to 72 hours.
Always check temperature of milk before serving it to your toddler.
Take care if heating in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Encourage your toddler to drink out of a beaker.
Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding.
Make sure your toddler's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your toddler's teeth as this increased the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health care professional or dentist for advice.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
White Horse Business Park,
Deansgrange Business Park,
Contains Fish, Free From Gluten, Contains Milk
Water, Skimmed Milk, Lactose (from Milk), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish Oil, Calcium Citrate, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Vitamin C, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Phosphate, Milk Flavouring, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Ferrous Lactate, Potassium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Riboflavin, Nicotinamide, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Folic Acid
Free From Gluten
|Typical Values||per 100ml||LRV*|
|of which, saturates||0.4g|
|of which, unsaturates||2.2g|
|of which, LCPs¿||0.022g|
|- Arachidonic acid (AA)||0.001g|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.012g|
|- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||0.008g|
|of which, sugars||8.4g|
|of which, lactose||8.1g|
|Vitamin E||1.1mg ¿-TE||22%|
|¿ Long Chain Polyunsaturated fatty acids|
|*% Labelling Reference Values|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Sep-2014 at 02:46. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.