Aptamil Comfort Milk Powder 900g
Colic and constipation
When babies' digestive systems are immature, they may suffer from colic or constipation. This is because they can have a reduced ability to digest lactose or protein, or a reduced level of healthy gut bacteria.
How does Aptamil Comfort work for bottlefed babies?
Aptamil Comfort has been developed by our experts, backed up by 50 years' experience in nutrition.
Contains less than 40% of the lactose in standard infant milks
Whey proteins that have been partially hydrolysed to make them smaller
Specially formulated fat blend
Thicker consistency to prevent your baby taking in too much air
Unique blend of GOS/FOS prebiotic oligosaccharides for softer stools
Please speak to your healthcare professional before changing your baby's formula.
- Brands: Aptamil
Cannot be Microwaved
Prepare & Use
Feeding guide 0-12 months.
This table is provided as a guide, and your baby may need more or less milk than shown.
Important: Aptamil Comfort has a thicker texture than most other milks. We recommend either a variable flow teat, or a single hole teat with a medium or fast flow.
Approx. age: Birth. Approx. weight: 3.5kg, 7.5lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6. Quantity of water per feed: 90ml/3 fl oz. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.6g): 3.
Approx. age: 2 weeks. Approx. weight: 4.0kg, 8.8lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6. Quantity of water per feed: 120ml/4 fl oz. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.6g): 4.
Approx. age: 2 months. Approx. weight: 5.0kg, 11lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. Quantity of water per feed: 180ml/6 fl oz, No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.6g) 6.
Approx. age: 4 months. Approx. weight: 6.5kg, 14.5lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. Quantity of water per feed: 210ml/7 fl oz. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.6g) 7.
Approx. age: 6 months. Approx. weight: 7.5kg, 16.5lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 4. Quantity of water per feed: 240ml/8 fl oz. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.6g) 8.
Approx. age: 7-12 months. Approx. weight: -/- No. of feeds per 24 hours: 3. Quantity of water per feed: 210ml/7 fl oz. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.6g) 7.
Important: Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop may change from time to time.
Preparing and storing your baby's feed.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not add powder to boiling water due to risk of scalding.
4. Using the scoop level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve powder. Remove cap and replace with a sterilised teat.
7. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately. Important feeding instructions.
Make up each feed as required - For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within two hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Aptamil Comfort is a food for special medical purposes for bottlefed babies, and should only be used under medical supervision, after full consideration of the feeding options available including breastfeeding. Suitable for use as the sole source of nutrition for infants from birth, and as part of a balanced diet for babies from 6-12 months. This product is not for parenteral use. When bottlefeeding do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your Health Professional or Dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU.
White Horse Business Park,
Deansgrange Business Park,
Contents may settle in transit..
- Contains Fish, Contains Milk, Contains Soya\Soybeans
Hydrolysed Whey Protein Concentrate*, Vegetable Oils (including Structured Vegetable Oil), Glucose Syrup, Starch (Potato, Maize), Galacto-Oligosaccharides* (GOS), Lactose*, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Calcium Chloride, Fish Oil, Sodium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Vitamin E, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Biotin, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Contains: *Milk, Fish, Soya
|Typical Values||per 100ml prepared feed|
|of which, sugars||3.3g|
|of which, lactose||2.7g|
|of which, saturates||1.5g|
|of which, unsaturates||1.9g|
|of which, LCPs||20mg|
|- Arachidonic acid (AA)||11mg|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||6.4mg|
|Vitamin A||50µg (RE)|
|Vitamin E||0.74mg (¿-TE)|
|Niacin (B3)||0.85mg NE|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Aug-2014 at 04:41. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.