- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Aptamil 2 Hungry Milk Powder 900g
Aptamil Hungry Milk From Birth Powder 900g.
Best infant milk for hungrier babies.
If baby is not being breastfed or to complement breastfeeding.
Making the right feeding choices for you and your baby.
As experts in infant milk, Aptamil has successfully fed millions of babies worldwide. With over 50 years of experience in baby nutrition, our team of over 250 passionate paediatricians, nutritionists and scientists continue to take inspiration from the benefits of breastmilk to develop unique formulas, helping your baby get the nutrition he or she needs at every stage of development.
Not all milks are the same - Introducing IMMUNOFORTIS.
Aptamil Hungry contains IMMUNOFORTIS, a patented mix of prebiotics inspired by those found in breastmilk. Breastmilk strengthens a baby's natural immune system helping to prevent infections and allergies.
An Aptamil for every stage.
The Aptamil range progresses with your baby's own development; it includes First, Hungry, Follow On and Growing Up Milk.
Milupa Aptamil Hungry Infant Milk has been packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Baby & Child / Baby Milk / First Milk (from Birth) Powder / Hungrier First Milk
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Newborn Milk / Hungrier Milk Powder
Store powder in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Prepare & Use
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Milupa Aptamil Hungry is intended to replace breastmilk when mothers cannot or choose not to breastfeed. It is recommended that Extra Hungry be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician, pharmacist or other professional responsible for maternal and child care. When bottlefeeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your Health Professional or Dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Milupa Aptamil Hungry best infant milk from birth onwards.
Feeding guide 0-12 months.
Your baby may need more or less than shown in the table below which is provided as a guide. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Approx. age: up to 2 weeks; Approx. weight: 3.5kg, 7 3/4 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.7g): 3. Quantity of water per feed: 90ml, 3 fl oz.
Approx. age: 2-4 weeks; Approx. weight: 3.9kg, 8 1/2 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.7g): 4. Quantity of water per feed: 120ml, 4 fl oz.
Approx. age: 4-8 weeks; Approx. weight: 4.7kg, 10 1/2 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.7g): 5. Quantity of water per feed: 150ml, 5 fl oz.
Approx. age.: 8-12 weeks; Approx. weight: 5.4kg, 12 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.7g): 6. Quantity of water per feed: 180ml, 6 fl oz.
Approx. age: 3-4 months. Approx. weight: 6.2kg, 13 3/4 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.7g): 6. Quantity of water per feed: 180ml, 6 fl oz.
Approx. age: 4-5 months. Approx. weight: 6.9kg, 15 1/4 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.7g): 7. Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7 fl oz.
Approx. age.: 5-6 months. Approx. weight: 7.6kg, 16 3/4 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.7g): 7. Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7 fl oz.
Approx. age.: 7-12 months. Approx. weight: -, -. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 3. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=4.7g): 7. Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7 fl oz.
The UK Department of Health and Food Safety Authority of Ireland recommend that cows' milk is not given as your baby's main milk drink until after 12 months as cows' milk contains very little iron or vitamins C and D.
Preparing your baby's feed.
Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
2. Boil freshly run water, leave to cool for 30 minutes.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveller for accurate dosage. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 secs) to dissolve powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilised teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding.
Important feeding instructions.
For hygiene reasons, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within two hours.
When out and about, we recommend you use readymade Aptamil Extra Hungry, available in 200ml cartons.
Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed
Country of Origin
White Horse Business Park,
LCPs (AA & DHA).
Enriched with iron.
- Contains: Fish, Lactose, Soya, Milk
- Free from: Gluten, Wheat
Lactose*, Skimmed Milk*, Vegetable Oils, Prebiotic Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharides*, Polyfructose), Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, L-Cysteine Hydrochloride, Choline Chloride, Vitamin C, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Taurine, Ferrous Sulphate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Uridine 5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine 5'-Monophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Adenosine 5'-Monophosphate, Inosine 5'-Monophosphate, Nicotinamide, Guanosine 5'-Monophosphate, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, L-Carnitine, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||7.4g|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-May-2013 at 00:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.