- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Aptamil Comfort Milk Powder 900g
Aptamil Comfort Milk Powder from Birth to 1 Year 900g.
Aptamil For the Dietry managment of Colic & constipation. From birth. Food for special medical purposes.
How does Aptamil Comfort work for bottlefed babies?
Aptamil comfort has been developed by our experts, backed up by 50 years experience in nutrition.
·Contains less that 50 of the lactose in standard infant milks
·Whey proteins that have been partially hydrolysed to make them smaller.
·Thicker consistency to prevent you baby taking too much air.
·Specially formulated fat blend
·Prebiotic oligosaccharides for softer stools.
Please speak to you healthcare professional before changing your baby's formula.
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Newborn Milk / Reduced Lactose & Soya Milk Powder / Reduced Lactose Milk Powder
- Baby & Child / Baby Milk / First Milk (from Birth) Powder / Reduced Lactose & Soya Milk / Reduced Lactose First Milk
- Brands: Aptamil
Store powder in a cool dry place.
Do not refrigerate.
Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
Prepare & Use
Milupa Aptamil Easy Digest infant milk from birth onwards.
Feeding guide 0-12 months.
Your baby may need more or less than shown in the table below which is provided as a guide. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Important: Easy Digest has a thicker texture than most other milks. We recommend either a variable flow teat, or a single hole teat with a medium or fast flow.
Approx. age: Birth. Approx. weight: 3.5kg, 7.5lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=5.1g): 3. Quantity of water per feed: 90ml, 3 fl oz.
Approx. age: 2 weeks. Approx. weight: 4.0kg, 8.8 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 6. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=5.1g): 4. Quantity of water per feed: 120ml, 4 fl oz.
Approx. age: 2 months. Approx. weight: 5.0kg, 11 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=5.1g): 6. Quantity of water per feed: 180ml, 6 fl oz.
Approx. age: 4 months. Approx. weight: 6.5kg, 14.5 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 5. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=5.1g): 7. Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7 fl oz.
Approx. age: 6 months;. Approx. weight: 7.5kg, 16.5 lb. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 4. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=5.1g): 8. Quantity of water per feed: 240ml, 8 fl oz.
Approx. age: 7-12 months. No. of feeds per 24 hours: 3. No. of level scoops per feed (1 scoop=5.1g): 7. Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7 fl oz.
The UK Department of Health and the Food Safety Authority of Ireland recommend that cows' milk is not given as your baby's main milk drink until after 12 months as cows' milk contains very little iron or vitamins C and D.
Preparing your baby's feed.
Failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils.
2. Boil freshly run water, leave to cool for 15 minutes.
3. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Do not use repeatedly boiled water.
4. Always use the scoop provided. Level off the powder with the built-in leveller for accurate dosage. Do not press extra powder into the scoop.
5. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful.
6. Cap the bottle and shake well (for 10 secs) to dissolve powder. Remove seal and replace with sterilised teat.
7. Check temperature on your wrist before feeding.
Important feeding instructions.
Use made up feeds within one hour. Always discard unfinished feeds. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby's feed.
Country of Origin
White Horse Business Park,
Deansgrange Business Park,
Breastfeeding is best for babies. Milupa Aptamil Easy Digest is intended to replace breastmilk when mothers cannot or choose not to breastfeed. It is recommended that Easy Digest be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietician or pharmacist. When bottlefeeding, do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your Health Professional or Dentist for advice. Make sure your baby's teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night..
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Hydrolised Whey Protein Concentrate*, Vegetable Oils (Including Structured Vegetable Fat Blend), Glucose Syrup, Starch (Potato, Maize), Dietary Fibres (Galacto-Oligosaccharide*, Polyfructose), Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-arginine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Iron Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Nicotinamide, L-carnitine, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Manganese Sulphate, Biotin, Beta-carotene , Vitamin D, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate.
|Typical values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||2.9g|
|of which saturates||1.4g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-May-2013 at 00:30. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.