- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Aquajuice Forest Fruits Multipack 3x200 ML
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
Calypso Aqua Juice 67®.
Why 67?... because this carton contains 67% Pure Fruit Juice - that's why... and before you start stressing about the other 33%, let us put your mind at rest - it's Natural Mineral Water.
So, it doesn't take a genius to work out that if there's 67% Pure Fruit Juice and 33% Natural Mineral Water then there's 0% room left for anything else!
Prepare & Use
Shake before use
Calypso Soft Drinks Ltd.,
School approved - complies with new government regulations.
Fruit Juices from Concentrate 54% (Grape 31%, Apple 20%, Blackcurrant 2%, Strawberry 1%), Natural Mineral Water, Natural Flavourings.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.