Ardbeg Uigeadail Single Malt Whisky 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per litre: £85.71
A Taste of Uigeadail
"An intense symphony of smoky peat reek, scrumptious fruit cake leather. Warm and deep with a spicy kick. Long, luscious and full-bodied."
Ardbeg Uigeadail (pronounced Oog-a-dal), takes its name from the brooding, mysterious loch which provides the peat-laden water for Ardbeg. This is a special vatting of different styles of Ardbeg, marrying together its traditional deep, smoky notes with the luscious, sweet, raisiny tones of old ex-Sherry casks.
Ardbeg Uigeadail is non chill-filtered at high strength which retains Maximum Flavour and gives more body and added depth. With water a little cloudiness may occur which is Perfectly Natural.
"Unquestionably the greatest distillery to be found on Earth. If perfection on the palate exists, this is it"
Jim Murray's, "The Complete Book of Whisky."
Ardbeg is Islay, Islay is Ardbeg
The Ardbeg Distillery lies on the most southerly part of Islay and the rugged shores of Atlantic Ocean.
Ardbeg is revered around the world as the peatiest, smokiest, most complex whisky of them all. Yet it does not flaunt the peat; rather the peat gives way to the malt, the natural sweetness of which subtly intrudes, producing perfect balance. The unusual spirit still with its purifier, the only one of its kinds on Islay, is what many believe contributes to this balance and complexity, making Ardbeg the malt to which all others aspire ....truly the Ultimate Islay Malt.
'The Peatiest nose on Islay... apart from Ardbeg, that is'
'This is absolutely the best committee that I have ever sat on and the only one that meets at midnight beside a Celtic cross.
Dr. David Wishart, Scotland.
Join the Ardbeg Committee at ardbeg.com,
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Malt Whisky
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Malt Whisky
- Brands: Ardbeg
Keep in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Ardbeg Distillery Limited,
Isle of Islay,
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.