Ariel Bio Washing Gel Febreze Excel 16 Wash 592ml
If you’re looking for brilliant cleaning at temperatures as low as 15 degrees, then Ariel Excel Gel is for you. Easy and convenient to use, the Gel and its unique bottle allow you to dose with high precision with just a squeeze. Unlike some washing powder products, the Gel dissolves at the heart of the wash for brilliant cleaning performance even at low temperatures. Ariel and Hotpoint: working together for brilliant results. Brilliant cleaning and outstanding results at low temperatures. Cleans brilliantly at 15°C as well as at 40°C.. Easy and convenient to use. Unique bottle dose with high precision with just a squeeze..
- Brands: Ariel
Keep out of the reach of children.
Prepare & Use
Not suitable for wool or silk garments or wool cycle. Not recommended for handwashing. Do not pre-wash. Don't put the dosing device in the drier. Flame Resistant Finishes: never soak or wash above 50°C.
Irritating to eyes.
Avoid contact with eyes.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label.
Rinse and dry hands after use.
People with sensitive or damaged skin should avoid prolonged contact with the product.
See pack for full instructions.
Return To Address
P&G DCE bvba/sprl - Belgium Distr. Div.,
Procter & Gamble UK.,
16 (1). (1) Standard washes - normal soil/medium water hardness. www.sustainable-cleaning.com www.info-pg.com
15-30% Anionic Surfactants, 5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Soap, <5% Phosphonates;, Enzymes, Optical Brighteners, Perfumes, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Linalool
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 14-Sep-2014 at 08:51. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.