Arla Discover Mozzarella Cheese 200g
over 3 weeks *
Price per kg: £8.00
Mouthwatering melting cheese, perfect for pasta and pizza
Medium fat soft cheese produced from pasteurised cows' milk
Use within 3 days of opening
Prepare & Use
1 pack Discover mozzarella,
grated or roughly chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 x 450g can chopped tomatoes
1 tablespoon chopped marjoram
salt and black pepper
2 pizza bases
your favourite topping ingredients eg. chopped peppers, mushrooms, salami,
smoked ham, olives etc.
Gently fry the onion and garlic until soft. Next, add the tomatoes and then
cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until thick and saucy. Scatter in the
chopped marjoram and season generously. Smear the sauce over the pizza
bases and top with your favourite ingredients and plenty of Discover..mozzarella.
grind over a bit more black pepper and sprinkle with
marjoram leaves. Bake at 220C/gas mark 7 for 12-15 minutes or until
golden brown. That's amore!
Country of Origin
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|of which saturates||13.8g|
These crescent-shaped folded pizzas can be filled with almost any pizza topping, but this is most popular, especially when served with a green salad.
These salty canapés are ideal with pre-dinner drinks.
Ziti are small, dried pasta tubes, like straight macaroni but slightly larger in size. Here they are baked in a rich, meaty sauce.
1 hr 10 mins
These pizzas have different toppings, arranged separately, to represent the four seasons.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.