Arm & Hammer Baking Soda 227g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: 61.2p
For Scratchless Cleaning
Scrubs away stains and grease without scratching.
Sinks, counters, ovens, refrigerators, coffee pots, tile & grout, microwaves, pots & pans, stainless steel, china
Relieves: Heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, upset stomach due to these symptoms
Arm & Hammer
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.
Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:
Seven 1/2 teaspoons
Three 1/2 teaspoon if you are over 60 years
Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
Change every 30 days
Use a new box each month for fresher tasting food
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sodium restricted diet.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
Do not administer to children under age 5.
Stomach Warning: To avoid serious injury, do not take until powder is completely dissolved. It is very important not to take this product when overly full from food or drink.
Consult a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Arm & Hammer,
Church & Dwight., Co., Inc.,
469 N. Harrison Street,
Box - Recyclable
Impressively indulgent and supremely chocolatey.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.