- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Astonish Dishwasher Tablets 42 per pack
Price each: 8p
5 in 1 Lemon Fresh* Dishwasher Tablets
Now with Added Zinc
Astonish 5in1 Dishwasher Tablets have been specially formulated for use in all automatic dishwashers to clean and protect crockery, cutlery and cookware.
- Outstanding cleaning;
- With rinse aid;
- Salt action power;
- Protects cutlery;
- Protects glassware.
Keep out of reach of children.
Prepare & Use
Directions for use:
1 tab = 1 use, only use with a dishwashing machine.
- Normal dishes: 1 tablet + normal cycle at 55ºC maximum.
- Dirty dishes or very hard water: 1 tablet + cycle at 65ºC.
The use of salt and rinse aid is recommended in case of hard water >22ºF.
Remove leftover foods from dishes. Remove the protective flow wrap film and put the tab in the compartment provided. Check periodically for clean filters. Do not machine wash leas crystal glass, old and hand painted china, 'on glaze' decorated tableware, anodised or coloured aluminium, heat sensitive plastic, silver/silver plated, wooden, bone or ceramic handled cutlery. Contact with fabrics can cause discolouration. Use only in dishwashers. Wash hands after use.
- Irritating to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Keep container tightly closed and dry.
- If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this label or container.
- Keep at temperature not exceeding 40ºC.
- Do not dispose of waste tablets or powder, dilute with enough water to dissolve the waste and pour down drain
Country of Origin
The London Oil Refining Company Ltd.
Cardboard box recyclable.
Contains amongst other ingredients: 15-30% Phosphates; 5-15% Oxygen-based Bleaching Agents; <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates; Enzymes, Perfume.
We have banned animal tests & ingredients.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.