Atora Shredded Vegetable Suet 200g
over 3 weeks *
For light, fluffy dumplings, pastries, puddings and pies.
Keep Atora in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Prepare & Use
See pack for full instructions.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
McDougalls Foods Ltd.,
The Lord Rank Centre,
Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Vegetable Oils (59%), Wheat Flour, Stabiliser: Pectin.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.4g|
|of which saturates||32.8g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||22.8g|
|of which polyunsaturates||7.2g|
This traditional English pudding was originally steamed in a cloth or shirt sleeve, but baking makes the crust crisper. You can use any jam, but raspberry works particularly well.
Cheat... You can prepare the dumpling mix a few hours ahead of time and keep it in the refrigerator until ready to cook. Cook's Notes You can use any kind of poultry for this dish - try chicken thighs, on the bone, or pork. Remember to remove the bay leaves before serving.
1 hr 30 mins
This classic British suet pudding is also known as Spotted Dog.
2 hrs 15 mins
The dumplings soak up all the delicious rich flavours of the stew.
3 hrs 10 mins
The last Sunday before advent is known as Stir-up Sunday because it's the day to get cracking on the Christmas pudding. Why not give our traditional recipe a try this November?
6 hrs 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Oct-2014 at 01:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.