Aunt Bessie's Frozen Carrot & Swede 500g
Carrot & Swede Mash
Perfectly mashed just the way you like it!
"I've selected juicy carrots and crunchy swedes to go into my recipe, I simply mash them with butter and a little salt & pepper. Now it's over to you! Simply heat up for a delicious family dish that's perfectly any night of the week!"
- Frozen / Vegetables, Herbs & Rice / Mixed Vegetables
- Frozen / Vegetables, Herbs & Rice / Sweetcorn & Carrots / Carrots
Keep frozen (at least -18ºC):
Freezer **** & ***: Until best before end date.
Star marked frozen food compartment **: 1 Month.
Star marked frozen food compartment *: 1 Week.
Ice making compartment: 3 Days.
Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Please ensure that the product is piping hot before serving.
Microwave (from frozen)
Pour carrot & swede pieces into a microwavable bowl, cover with cling film and cook on full power.
Whole packet of carrot & swede pieces (500g):
E/850W (Full Power): 4 minutes; Remove bowl stir well with a fork and recover. Full Power: 4 minutes; Stand: 30 seconds.
D/750W (Full Power): 5 minutes; Remove bowl, stir well with a fork and recover. Full Power: 5 minutes; Stand: 30 seconds.
As microwaved ovens may vary these instructions are guide only.
When using ovens of different powers, heating times should be adjusted accordingly.
Hob (from frozen)
- Whole packet of carrot & swede pieces (500g):
Place the full packet of carrot & swede pieces into a non-stick saucepan.
Stir continuously over a moderate heat for 6-7 minutes.
- Half packet of carrot & swede pieces (250g):
Place half of the packet of carrot & swede pieces into a non-stick saucepan.
Stir continuously over a moderate heat for 4-5 minutes
Aunt Bessie's Limited,
Kingston upon Hull,
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Carrot (46%), Swede (46%), Water, Butter (2%), Salt, Pepper.
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical values||per 100g||Per 80g Portion|
|of which sugars||2.5g||2g|
|of which saturates||0.8g||0.6g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||0.4g||0.3g|
|of which polyunsaturates||0.1g||0.1g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 09-Dec-2013 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.