Aunt Bessie's Frozen Carrot & Swede 500g
"I've selected juicy carrots and crunchy swedes to go into my recipe. I simply mash them together with butter and a little salt and pepper. Now it's over to you! Simply heat up for a delicious family dish with added roastiness. Perfect any night of the week!"
There's an extra helping hand waiting for you on Facebook & Twitter with all my latest competitions, coupons and family meal ideas.
Cooking Instructions - General. For best results cook from frozen.
Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
Serve immediately.; Hob - From Frozen. Place the full packet of carrot & swede pieces into a non stick saucepan. Stir regularly over a moderate heat for 8 minutes.; Microwave - From Frozen. Pour carrot & swede pieces into a microwavable bowl. Cover with cling film, pierce and cook on full power (100%).
Oven Wattage: 850, Full Power: 5 minutes, Remove bowl mash the vegetables with the back of a fork and recover. Full Power: 5 minutes, Stand: 2 minutes.
Oven Wattage: 750, Full Power: 5 minutes, Remove bowl mash the vegetables with the back of a fork and recover. Full Power: 6 minutes, Stand: 2 minutes.
As microwave ovens may vary, these instructions are a guide only. When using ovens of different powers, heating time should be adjusted accordingly.
Aunt Bessie's Limited,
Kingston upon Hull,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Carrot (46%), Swede (46%), Water, Butter (MILK) (2%), Salt, Pepper, For allergens see capitalised ingredients
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||Per serving* (as consumed)|
|of which saturates||1.0g||1.1g|
|of which sugars||3.3g||3.0g|
|*This pack contains approximately 6 servings|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-Dec-2014 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.