- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Aunt Bessie's Frozen Chunky Croquettes 550g
Fluffy mashed potato in a crunchy crumb coating, just the way you like them!
Bake in 25 minutes
"I've selected the finest ingredients to create my delicious chunky croquettes and now it's over to you! Perfect with chicken, sausages, fish fingers...you name it! Bake for just 25 minutes for light fluffy mashed potato with a crispy crumb shell. Irresistible!"
*Freezer **** - Until best before end date.
*Star marked frozen food compartment:
*** - Until best before end date.#
** - 1 Month.
* - 1 Week.
Ice making compartment - 3 Days.
Refrigerator - 24 Hours.
#Should be at least -18°C.
Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
How to cook... now over to you.
For best results cook from frozen. Once defrosted do not refreeze. All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline. Take care - product will be hot.
Ensure Chunky Croquettes are piping hot before serving.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Conventional Oven - Remove all packaging. Place the croquettes evenly on a baking tray and place in the top of an oven preheated to 230°C, 450°F, Gas Mark 8 and cook for 23-25 minutes until crisp and golden. Turn the croquettes at least once during cooking to ensure an even crispness.
Fan Assisted Oven - Remove all packaging. Place the croquettes evenly on a baking tray and place in the top of an oven preheated to 210°C, 410°F and cook for 23-25 minutes until crisp and golden. Turn the croquettes at least once during cooking to ensure an even crispness
Country of Origin
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Potato (78%), Breadcrumbs (7% contain: Wheat Flour; Salt), Vegetable Oil, Batter (contains: Wheat Flour; Wheat Starch; Salt; Pepper Extract), Potato Granules, Wheat Flour, Salt, Potato Starch, Stabilisers (E464, E450), White Pepper.
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 100g (Oven Baked)|
|of which sugars||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which saturates||2.8g||2.9g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Jul-2014 at 04:40. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.