- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Aunt Bessie's Frozen Roast Parsnips Honey Glazed 600g
Delicious Honey Glazed Roast Parsnips
Just the way you like them!
"I've selected the best quality parsnips and drizzled them with honey. Now it's over to you! Roast for 30 minutes for a delicious addition to your special family meals."
Prepare & Use
Oven Cook (from frozen)
Electric (220ºC): 25-30 mins
Fan (425ºF): 25-30 mins
Gas (Gas Mark 7): 25-30 mins
Whole packed of honey glazed roast parsnips (600g).
Pre-heat oven and remove all packaging.
Place the parsnips evenly on a baking tray and place on the centre shelf of the oven.
Cook for 25-30 minutes, until crisp and golden. Half way through cooking turn the product over to ensure even cooking. (When cooking half the pack, cooking time may need to be reduced).
For fan assisted and miniature ovens refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
Please ensure that the product is piping hot before serving.
Not suitable for microwave cooking
Aunt Bessie's Limited,
Kingston upon Hull,
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat
Parsnips (85%), Batter (Water, Wheat Flour, Salt), Vegetable Oil, Honey (1%).
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per 80g Portion (Baked)|
|of which sugars||5.6g||4.5g|
|of which saturates||8.3g||5.7g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||6.5g||4.5g|
|of which polyunsaturates||1.5g||1.2g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Jul-2014 at 04:10. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.