Aunt Bessie's Frozen Toad in the Hole Frozen 190g
Aunt Bessie adds two thick pork sausages to her tasty crisp Yorkshire pudding for her delicious Toad in the Hole. Aunt Bessie's Toad in the Hole is ready to bake at home.
Great served any day of the week.
There's an extra helping hand waiting for you on Facebook & Twitter with all my latest competitions, coupons and family meal ideas.
- Brands: Aunt Bessie's
Oven cook - From Frozen. For best results cook from frozen.
Pre-heat oven and remove the Toad in the Hole from the box and inner film wrap. Do not remove foil. Place the product on a flat baking tray and bake on the middle shelf of a pre-heated oven.
Cook for approximately 25-30 minutes.
Ensure product is piping hot before serving.
For fan assisted and miniature ovens refer to manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
Country of Origin
Aunt Bessie's Limited,
Kingston upon Hull,
Full Product Name:
Sausages in a Yorkshire pudding batter
Keep me frozen
*Freezer **** Until best before date
*Star marked frozen food compartment
*** Until best before date
** 1 Month
* 1 Week
Ice making compartment 3 Days
*Should be at least -18°C
Cook straight from the freezer
Once defrosted do not refreeze
Per Serving (as consumed) Energy 1680kJ/401kcal 20.1%, Fat 19g 27.1%, Saturates 5.9g 29.5%, Sugar 2.9g 3.2%, Salt 1.9g 31.7%
Energy per 100g (as sold) 797kJ/191kcal
Reference intake of an Average Adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)
Pork from the UK
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Batter (WHEAT Flour, Water, Skimmed MILK, Whole EGG, EGG White, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin), Sausage (46%) (Pork (60%), Water, Rusk (WHEAT Flour, Salt, Raising Agent; Ammonium Carbonate), Pork Rind, Sea Salt, Dextrose, Spices, (White Pepper, Nutmeg, Paprika, Cayenne), Stabiliser (Triphosphate), Preservative (Sodium SULPHITE), Marjoram, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)), Filled into Beef Collagen Casings (Collagen, Water, Cellulose), For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see capitalised ingredients
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||Per Serving* (as consumed)|
|of which saturates||3.4g||5.9g|
|of which sugars||2.7g||2.9g|
|*This pack contains 1 serving|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 18-Dec-2014 at 01:24. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.