- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Aunt Bessie's Frozen Toad in the Hole Frozen 190g
Ready to bake.
Aunt Bessie adds two thick pork sausages to her tasty crisp Yorkshire pudding for her delicious Toad in the Hole. Aunt Bessie's Toad in the Hole is ready to bake at home.
Great served any day of the week.
- Brands: Aunt Bessie's
Keep me frozen.
* Freezer **** Until best before end date.
* Star marked frozen food compartment.
*** Until best before end date.
** 1 Month.
* 1 Week.
Ice making compartment 3 Days.
*Should be at least -18°C.
Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Store flat face up.
Prepare & Use
Always cook from frozen.
Our Toad In The Hole is at its best baked straight from your freezer.
25-30 minutes. 220°C 425°F GAS 7.
To oven cook - Pre-heat oven and remove Toad in the Hole from box and inner film wrap. Do not remove foil. Place products on a flat baking tray and bake on the top shelf of a pre-heated oven and cook for approximately 25-30 minutes.
Ensure Toad in the Hole is piping hot before serving. Serve immediately.
For fan assisted and miniature ovens refer to the manufacturer's handbook for guidelines.
Country of Origin
Why not try Aunt Bessie's....
Brambley Apple Pie..
- Contains Gluten, Contains Wheat, Contains Egg, Contains Milk
Batter (WHEAT Flour, Water, Skimmed MILK, Whole EGG, EGG White, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Emulsifier: SOYA Lecithin), Sausage (46%) (Pork (60%), Water, Rusk (WHEAT Flour, Salt, Raising Agent; Ammonium Carbonate), Pork Rind, Sea Salt, Dextrose, Spices, (White Pepper, Nutmeg, Paprika, Cayenne), Stabiliser (Triphosphate), Preservative (Sodium SULPHITE), Marjoram, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)), Filled into Beef Collagen Casings (Collagen, Water, Cellulose), For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see capitalised ingredients
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which sugars||1.1g||2.1g|
|of which saturates||4.2g||7.9g|
|of which mono-unsaturates||12.2g|
|of which polyunsaturates||3.9g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2014 at 02:51. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.