Aunt Bessie's Frozen Roast Potatoes 907g
Homestyle Roast Potatoes
Cooked in a crispy batter, just the way you like them!
"I've selected the finest potatoes to create my delicious roasts and now it's over to you! Perfect for your family roast. Bake for just 30 minutes for potatoes that are crispy on the outside, fluffy and light on the inside. Irresistible!"
- Frozen / Vegetables, Herbs & Rice / Potatoes, Parsnip & Squash / Potatoes
- Frozen / Chips & Potatoes / Potato Products
Keep frozen. Once defrosted do not refreeze.
Prepare & Use
Cook from frozen.
All cooking appliances vary, the following is a guideline.
230ºC, 450ºF, Gas 8 - 30 minutes
Remove all packaging. Place the product on a baking tray with upturned edges in the top of an oven preheated to 230°C / 450°F / Gas Mark 8 and cook for 30 minutes until crisp and golden. Turn the potatoes at least once during the cooking to ensure an even crispness.
Fan Assisted Oven
Remove all packaging. Place the product on a baking tray with upturned edges in the top of an oven preheated to 210°C / 410°F and cook for 30 minutes until crisp and golden. Turn the potatoes at least once during the cooking to ensure an even crispness.
Ensure Roast Potatoes are piping hot before serving.
Not suitable for microwave cooking
Country of Origin
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat, Lactose, Milk
Potato (91%), Vegetable Oil, Batter (contains Wheat Flour; Dextrin; Salt; Modified Tapioca Starch; Skimmed Milk Powder; Dextrose; Turmeric; Paprika Extract), Stabiliser (E450).
Free From Artificial Colours
|Typical values||per 100g||per 100g (oven baked)|
|of which sugars||0.5g||0.6g|
|of which saturates||2.2g||2.7g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 07-Dec-2013 at 00:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.