Aunty's Golden Syrup Pud 2 x 110g
over 1 month *
Golden Syrup Steamed Puddings.
Deliciously moist steamed puddings smothered in a rich golden syrup sauce.
Traditionally steamed to perfection, these deliciously rich and moist individual sponge puddings have been prepared using only the finest ingredients.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Remove seal, ensuring all foil is removed.
Heat each pudding for 30-40 seconds on high (based on 900W oven).
Adjust time to suit your own oven. Invert the bowl onto serving plate, squeeze gently and lift off slowly.
Break seal and steam for 25 minutes.
Caution: Pudding will be hot.
Country of Origin
Old Fashioned Foods (UK) Ltd.,
20-22 Union Road,
- Contains: Wheat, Egg, Lactose, Soya, Milk, Sulphites, Yeast
- May Contain: Nut
Inverted Sugar Syrup, Wheat Flour, Water, Glucose Syrup, Golden Syrup (10%), Rice Bran Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Humectant (Glycerine), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Aluminium Phosphate), Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Milk Protein, Dried Egg White, Gelling Agent (Propylene Glycol Alginate), Salt, Cinnamon, Preservatives (Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate), Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phosphate), Yeast, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin).
Suitable for Vegetarians
|Typical Values||per 100g||Per pot|
|of which sugars||39g||42.9g|
|of which saturates||1.1g||1.2g|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 23-Apr-2014 at 05:07. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.