- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer SaleSummer Sale
Here comes the sun – and we’ve got everything you need.Holiday Shop
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lolliesIce Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo 300ml
Buy any 3 for £10. Order by 12/8/2014, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
It's a miracle (well kind of). Not like child birth or solar eclipse, but our Aussie Shampoo Miracle Moist formula, with "Australian Macadamia Nut Oil", infuses moisture into dry, damaged hair helping to condition and smooth Native to the land down under, the "Macadamia nut" is rich in oils, and has been used in Australia for centuries. And it would have stayed their little secret if it hadn't been for, an intrepid 19th century explorer who schlepped half way across the world and brought it back for the rest of us. What a guy. Moisture Infuser. Shampoo for hair that's dry, damaged, a bit unhappy. With "Australian Macadamia nut oil". Helps to condition and smooth hair. 'There's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start'. The Aussie Philosophy.
Store in a cool dry place.
Prepare & Use
Drench your hair with water. Massage shampoo deeply into scalp and roots. Take a deep breath and enjoy the delicious smell. Rinse out. For best results, use with Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner. (But then we would say that, wouldn't we?).
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Procter & Gamble,
High Density Polyethylene.
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA , Parfum, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Chloride, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Cherry Bark (Prunus Carasus) Extract, Kangaroo Paw Flower (Angiozanthos Flavidus) Extract, Queensland Nut (Macadamia Ternifolia) Extract, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Benzoic Acid, CI 19140, CI 17200.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 25-Jul-2014 at 08:12. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.