- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Australian Organics Shampoo for Normal Hair 250ml
Price per 100ml: £1.72
Soya & wheat proteins.
Pure essential oils.
Suitable for normal hair types, this gentle pH balanced shampoo is formulated with pure plant proteins, 6 provitamins, organic plant extracts and pure essential oils. Stabilises moisture levels as it cleanses and nourishes the hair and scalp. Salon developed and tested to meet and exceed professional standards. A unique formulation that gives your hair exceptionally improved appearance, condition and shine. Unlike most products, we do not use synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours or animal bi-products. Instead of harsh petrochemicals that can damage your hair, skin and scalp, we utilise herb, flower and other plant derived ingredients. Pure essential oils and plant extracts are used in place of synthetic fragrances and colours. Does not contain parabens.
No synthetic fragrance or colours.
- Toiletries / Haircare / Shampoo / Normal Hair
- Beauty / Beauty Boutique / Premium Haircare / Shampoo & Conditioners / Shampoo
- Brands: Australian Organics
Prepare & Use
Apply a small amount to wet hair.
Gently massage into hair and scalp forming a soft lather.
Repeat if necessary
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
644 Chapel Street,
No animal testing. No animal ingredients.
- Contains: Gluten, Wheat
Australian Organics is the brand name of this product and does not imply any claim of organic content.
Aqueous Extracts of Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile**), Tillia Cordata (Lime Blossom**) And Betula Alba (Birch**) (Certified Organic**), TEA Lauryl Sulphate (Coconut Derived), Cocoamido Propyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Cocoamide DEA (Coconut Derived), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocate (Coconut Derived), Hydrolised Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, G-35 Castor Oil (And) Polysorbate 20 (And) Horsechesnut Extract (And) Retinal Palmitate (Vitamin A) (And) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (And) Insitol (Vitamin B) (And) Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5) (And) Linolic Acid (Vitamin F) (And) Biotin (Vitamin H), Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Phenoxyethanol (And) Caprylyl Glycol, Saliva Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin (Vegetable Colour), Limonene*.
*Natural components of Pure Essential Oils and Pure Plant Oils.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.