Avent Newborn Starter Set
Philips Avent Newborn Starter Set
Extra Soft, 1 Hole
For 0m+ Babies
- Helps settle your baby, especially at night*.
- Less colic**.
- Unique anti-colic valve. The two piece anti-colic system consists of the AVENT Teat and adapter ring. The adapter ring is an essential part of the bottle design and must always be used. As your baby feeds, the unique skirt on the AVENT Teat flexes to allow air into the bottle instead of your baby's tummy. Like natural breastfeeding your baby controls the milk flow.
- Supports breastfeeding. Soft, naturally shaped silicone teat promotes proper latch on and makes it easier to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Sleep and nutrition are vital to your baby's health and happiness. Unsettled and irritable behaviour, known as fussing, is by far the most commonly known crying behaviour in babies. Clinical studies show that the AVENT Bottle significantly reduces colic** and fussing*. Fussing is reduced especially at night*.
4x Bottles (2x125ml, 2x260ml); Made from PP (Polypropylene) - a BPA-Free material.
1x Bottle Brush; BPA-Free.
1x Soother; BPA-Free.
The Queen's Award for Enterprise: Innovation 2005.
*At 2 weeks of age babies fed with an AVENT Bottle showed less fussing compared to babies fed with another leading bottle.
**At 2 weeks of age babies fed with an AVENT Bottle showed less colic compared to babies fed with a conventional bottle.
- Baby & Child / Maternity / Hospital Bag / Feeding / Bottles & Teats / Bottles
- Baby & Child / Newborn / Breast & Bottle Feeding / Newborn Bottles & Teats / Bottles
- Health & Medicines / Mum & Mum To Be / Hospital Bag
- Baby & Child / Feeding & Bottles / Bottles & Teats / Bottles
- Brands: Philips Avent
Prepare & Use
Country of Origin
Philips Electronics UK Ltd.,
Guildford Business Park,
Product colours/design may vary.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.