Offer - Baby New Potatoes Waitrose 750g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 6)*
Price per kg: £2.00
Harvested while young, firm and full of flavour, these have been selected for their smaller size, making them quicker to cook than larger new potatoes. Always delicious simply steamed or boiled in their skins, you can add an extra twist by lightly crushing them with a little extra virgin olive oil or butter and a sprinkle of herbs and sea salt.
From carefully selected farmers who share our values and commitment to:
Sustainable farming methods
Protecting and enhancing the countryside for wildlife and biodiversity
Only using pesticides and fertilisers when absolutely necessary
Linking the environment and farming
For further information go to waitrose.com and www.leafmarque.com
Keep in a cool dark place.
Hob - From Ambient. Scrub and rinse the potatoes well to remove any soil and place in a pan with just enough water to cover, add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender.; Steam - From Ambient. Scrub and rinse the potatoes well to remove any soil. Place in a steamer above a pan of boiling water. Cover with a lid and steam for 15-20 minutes. Serve with a knob of butter.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Full Product Name:
Keep in a cool dark place. For display until date and origin see front of pack.
Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children.
To retain moisture and freshness this product has been packed in a film.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0.1g|
|of which sugars||1.3g|
|Vitamin C||16.0mg (20% of NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
This easy Sunday roast, glazed in honey, is so delicious it doesn't need any extra accompaniments and everything is cooked in one pan.
1 hr 50 mins
This classic and rustic French side dish made of sliced potatoes is easily transformed into a main meal when accompanied by eggs and a rocket and walnut pesto.
1 hr 30 mins
Quick and easy to prepare this dish highlights the fantastic flavours of good quality seasonal ingredients. The lamb chops are ideal for barbeques.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
Colourful and deliciously warming, this salad has a beautiful balance of flavours across the potatoes, the salty halloumi and the little bite of the radish and mustard.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.