- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 65% on RRP.Special Buys
All your summer must-haves, from barbecue treats to gardening tools. Oh, and lots of offers too.Celebrate Summer
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Let's Barbecue
Offer - Baby Topped Carrots Waitrose 150g
Buy any 2 for £3 - Mix and Match - Buy any 2 for £3 - Mix and Match. Order by 16/7/2013, offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per kg: £11.93
Specially selected and grown for their size and sweetness, and harvested by hand. Cook and serve with the stems left on to enhance their 'fresh from the garden' appearance.
Refrigerate after purchase
Prepare & Use
Wash before use
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary depending upon seasonality.
RG12 8YA ,
Tray and foil.
Baby topped carrot
A flavoursome dish that is quick and easy to prepare.
Superb subtle flavours of coconut cream and spices have been balanced with the inspiringly spectacular colour of this sauce. The prawns can be swapped for any delicate fish or vegetables.
Involve the children straightaway with shelling the peas and broad beans. Peas are lovely to eat raw from the pod sprinkled over a salad. Broad beans are best hulled - boil for 2 minutes, drain and rinse in cold water, peel off the tough grey-green skin to reveal the tender bright green beans inside. Children love using blenders and liquidisers, just make sure that their hands are dry before touching anything electrical and that they are supervised - remember to PUT THE LID ON tightly before allowing them to press the button, otherwise it will be very, very messy.
Beetroot is packed with vitamins and it makes the hummus turn bright pink giving it a real 'wow' factor. Encourage children to help by peeling and grating the beetroot, washing the vegetables and operating the food processor or blender with adult supervision.
Serve this lamb dish with crisp, juicy spring greens for full-on freshness.
1 hr 45 mins
View all recipes containing Baby Topped Carrots Waitrose
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.