Bacardi Superior Rum 1L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Established in 1862 in Santiago de Cuba, Bacardi Superior Rum is the world's first premium aged white rum. To produce such a superior spirit, Don Facundo Bacardi combined the best of dark spirits production techniques (ageing and blending) with his pioneering filtration process (charcoal filtration, now used by other white spirits) to create the perfectly balanced mixing rum that neither overpowers nor disappears in your drink.
- Brands: Bacardi
Store in a cool dry place
Prepare & Use
Due to Bacardi Superior Rum's perfectly balanced taste, it was used by cocktail pioneers as the principle ingredient in the birth of the world's best known rum cocktails including the Mojito (1860's), the Daiquiri (1896), the Cuba Libre (1900) and the Bacardi Cocktail? (1917). Despite Bacardi Rum and Coke® being the world's most asked for branded spirit and mixer combination, its unique flavour is also great served over ice with a squeeze of lime and the mixer of your choice - orange juice, lime & soda, ginger or cranberry juice.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
West Bay Road
The South African cocktail is bursting with big, juicy flavours – a mix of fruit gives a summery flourish to the Bacardi base. A long, sweet and tropical summer drink. To make a pitcher: 200ml Bacardi 50ml Tropical Fruit juice 200ml grapefruit juice 400ml cranberry juice Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with orange and lime wedges.
A refreshingly long drink with a sharp edge. To make a pitcher: 100ml Bacardi 100ml Bacardi Gold 100ml fresh lime juice Top with 700ml ginger beer Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with lime wedges.
A tangy drink, packed with fruit flavours and a nutty finish. To make a pitcher: 60ml Southern Comfort 60ml Amaretto 60ml Bacardi Rum Top with 380ml orange Juice and 380ml pineapple juice Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with orange wedges.
A nutty, rich flavour, with undertones of fresh lemon. To make a pitcher: 140ml Bacardi Superior 60ml Amaretto 2 lime wedges squeezed Top with 800ml bitter lemon Fill pitcher ¾ full of cubed ice, add ingredients, stir well and garnish with 4 lime wedges.
The original and authentic BACARDI Superior rum Mojito, using only the freshest aromatic mint and fresh-pressed lime juice to create the most perfectly balanced, crisp and refreshing Mojito. The word Mojito is derived from the Spanish word 'Mojo', meaning little spell. Recipe published with permission from Bacardi Brown-Forman Brands.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 30-Oct-2014 at 02:52. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.