Offer - Bacardi Superior Rum 35cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Bacardi Superior Rum is the world's first premium aged white rum.
Established in 1862 in Santiago de Cuba, Bacardi Superior Rum is the world's first premium aged white rum. To produce such a superior spirit, Don Facundo Bacardi combined the best of dark spirits production techniques (ageing and blending) with his pioneering filtration process (charcoal filtration, now used by other white spirits) to create the perfectly balanced mixing rum that neither overpowers nor disappears in your drink.
37.5% alc. vol.
13.1 UK Units per bottle
Store away from the sunlight.
Prepare & Use
Due to BACARDI Superior Rum's perfectly balanced taste, it was used by cocktail pioneers as the principle ingredient in the birth of the world's best known rum cocktails including the Mojito (1860's), the Daiquiri (1896), the Cuba Libre (1900) and the Bacardi Cocktail™ (1917).
Despite BACARDI Rum and Coke® being the world's most asked for branded spirit and mixer combination, its unique flavour is also great served over ice with a squeeze of lime and the mixer of your choice - orange juice, lime & soda, ginger ale or cranberry juice
Country of Origin
Glass bottle recyclable.
This rich, fruity yeast bread, originally from Germany, is traditionally served at Christmas and makes a great alternative to Christmas cake or mince pies. Good with other sweet festive treats, such as marzipan sweets, or mince pies. Leftovers For breakfast, serve the stollen lightly toasted, with butter.
1 hr 25 mins
Rich and creamy, this strawberry ice cream is enhanced with the tropical flavours of coconut, rum, and lime.
Light and fresh.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 17-Apr-2014 at 03:44. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.