Bailie Nicol Jarvie Whisky 70cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per litre: £30.29
Bailie Nicol Jarvie
Named after a fictional character in Walter Scott's Rob Roy, the BNJ is a refined blended whisky combing single malts from the Highlands, Islay and Speyside with the finest grain whisky for a subtle, smooth style.
Sweet and balanced with notes of vanilla, pears and smoke, full flavour with rich maltiness.
Alc. 40% Vol.
28 UK Units
The Licensing Act 2003: It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18.
- Drinks / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Blended Scotch
- Off Licence / Spirits & Liqueurs / Whisky / Blended Scotch
Country of Origin
Nicol Anderson & Co. Ltd.,
18 Westerton Road,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.