Bakers Complete 7+ Senior with Chicken, Rice & Country Veg 1kg
With tender moist chicken, rice & country vegetables a balanced doggylicious meal for your senior dog/
Special recipe for older dogs.
Smaller pieces - for easier chewing
Extra protein - to help his digestion.
Lower in fat - so he's less likely to put on weight.
Omega 6 and 3 - so his coat stays glossy and skin healthy.
- Brands: Bakers
Keep pet food in a cool and dry place. Once opened we recommend you re-close it to help keep it in best condition.
Chihuahua, Pekingese, King Charles Spaniel, West Highland White Terrier & others weighing from 1kg to 5 kg. Complete (grams per day) 35-115.
Fox Terrier, Dachshund, Whippet and others weighing from 5kg to 10kg. Complete (grams per day) 115-190.
Cocker Spaniel, Beagle and others weighing from 10kg to 25kg. Complete (grams per day) 190-385.
Labrador, Pointer, Setter and others weighing from 25kg to 45kg. 385-595.
Great Dane, Borzol, Bloodhound and others weighing from 45kg to 70kg. Complete (grams per day) 595-830.
One half pint mug holds approximately 100g of Bakers Complete®. These amounts are averages based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your dog at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available.
Preparation and Usage
Daily Feeding Guide
Size of Dog: Toy Dog 1 - 5 kg, Daily Feed: 30 - 100 (grams per day)
Size of Dog: Small Dog 5 - 10 kg, Daily Feed: 100 - 170 (grams per day)
Size of Dog: Medium 10 - 25 kg, Daily Feed: 170 - 335 (grams per day)
Size of Dog: Large 25 - 45 kg, Daily Feed: 335 - 520 (grams per day)
Size of Dog: Giant 45 -70 kg, Daily Feed: 520 - 725 (grams per day)
One half pint mug holds approximately 100g of Bakers Complete® Senior. The recommended daily amounts should be adjusted according to weather conditions, the animal's level of activity and its physical condition. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to help maintain your dog at a lean, healthy body weight.
Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Purina PetCare Team,
PO Box 478,
Nestlé Purina PetCare,
3030 Lake Drive,
City West Business Campus,
Cereals (50%), Meat and Animal Derivatives (15%* in the Chunk), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Minerals, Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Vegetables (Triangle & Round Kernels: 0.6% Dried Vegetables, Equivalent to 4% Vegetables), With Colourants and Antioxidants, *Equivalent to 30% Rehydrated Meat and Animal Derivatives, with min. 26% Meat and min. 4% Chicken
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents:|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Jan-2015 at 00:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.