Bakers Complete Beef & Vegetables
Out of stock
This product is not available. Please check back soon for more info
With moist meaty chunks
A balanced doggylicious meal for your adult dog
Bakers original moist meaty chunks
It's the healthy balance of scrummy, moist meaty chunks and tasty crunchy kibbles, which make our Bakers Complete® range so...doggylicious®
There are plenty of tasty choices to meet your dogs specific needs within the Bakers range. Whether big or small, puppy, adult or senior, you can choose from a great selection of scrummy complete meals or tasty treats and chews. After all, variety is the spice of life for dogs too.
- Complete food for adult dogs
- Energy with vegetables and important vitamins and minerals; packed with carbohydrate for energy
- Protein with fresh meat and protein for growth & muscle development.
- Calcium for healthy teeth & strong bones
- Fibre for good digestion and iron for healthy blood
The product should be stored in a dry and clean place at ambient temperature
Prepare & Use
Daily feeding guide:
Chihuahua, Pekingese, King Charles Spaniel, West Highland White Terrier & others weighing from 1kg to 5kg. Complete (grams per day) 35-115
Fox Terrier, Dachshund, Whippet and others weighing from 5 kg to 10kg. Complete (grams per day) 115-190
Cocker Spaniel, Beagle and others weighing from 10kg to 25kg. Complete (grams per day) 190-380
Labrador, Pointer, Setter and others weighing from 25kg to 45kg. Complete (grams per day) 380-590
Great Dane, Borzol, Bloodhound and others weighing from 45kg to 70kg. Complete (grams per day) 590-820
One half pint mug holds approximately 100g of Bakers Complete®. These amounts are averages based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your dog at a lean, healthy body weight
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK) Ltd.,
PO Box 297,
Bag - Plastic.
Cereals, Meat and animal derivatives (Minimum 4% fresh meat in the soft moist kernel, minimum 4% beef in the natural and brown kernels), Vegetable Protein extracts, Oils and fats, Derivatives of vegetable origin (0.5% beet pulp in the natural and brown kernels), Various sugars, minerals, Vegetables (minimum 4% vegetables in the green and yellow kernels), With antioxidants, coloured with and preserved with EC additives
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.