- Smart Pass
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Find offers you'll love on brands you trust in our Baby Food & Drink Event.Baby Food & Drink
We've got the perfect gift for every kind of dad this Father's Day.Father's Day
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Bakers Complete Senior Chicken & Rice 6kg
Bakers Complete® Pet Food for Senior Dogs
With tasty chicken, rice & country vegetables!
A balanced doggylicious meal for your senior dog!
Our delicious Bakers Complete® senior (7+ years) is specially prepared to suit your dog's changing needs, as they get older. It means they can still eat their favourite meal everyday, whilst staying fit and healthy too. It's... doggylicious®.
- Delicious meaty chunks.
- Stay fresh ziplock, easy open & pour spout, and easy carry handle.
- Energy: with cereals, packed with carbohydrates for energy.
- With country vegetables, important vitamins and minerals.
- Vitamin D & minerals: for healthy teeth & strong bones.
- High quality protein sources to help maintain a good body condition.
- Fibre: for good digestion & iron for healthy blood.
- Lower in fat to help prevent weight gain.
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support healthy skin & glossy coat.
- 15% smaller chunks when compared to standard adult product.
- Brands: Bakers
Keep pet food in a cool and dry place.
Prepare & Use
Daily Feeding Guide:
Toy Dog (1 -5 kg): 35 - 100 (grams per day)
Small Dog (5 -10 kg): 100 -165 (grams per day);
Medium (10 -25 kg): 165 - 330 (grams per day);
Large (25 - 45 kg): 330 - 515 (grams per day);
Giant (45 -70 kg): 515 - 715 (grams per day).
One half pint mug holds approximately 100g of Bakers Complete® Senior.
The recommended daily amounts should be adjusted according to weather conditions, the animal's level of activity and its physical condition. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to help maintain your dog at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available
Nestlé Purina PetCare Team,
PO Box 1941,
St George's House,
- Contains: Soya
Cereals (4% Rice in the Green & Orange Kernels), Meat and Animal Derivatives (26% Meat in the Chunk, 4% Fresh Chicken in the Chunk), Vegetable Protein Extracts (4% Soya), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Various Sugars, Oils and Fats, Minerals, Vegetables (4% Vegetables in the Green & Orange Kernels).
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-May-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.