Bakers Complete Weight Control with Chicken, Rice & Vegetables 12.5kg
Purina Bakers Complete Weight Control
With tasty chicken, rice & country vegetables.
Reduced fat recipe.
A balanced doggylicious meal for your adult dog.
Omega 6 & 3 for healthy skin and glossy coat
Energy with vegetables and important vitamins and minerals; easily digestible carbohydrate for energy
Calcium for healthy teeth & strong bones
Protein with fresh meat and protein for growth & muscle development
Fibre for good digestion and iron for healthy blood
Complete food for adult dogs.
Occasionally, dogs need to lose a few pounds. Our Bakers Complete weight control recipe is specially prepared to help your dog reach and maintain its optimum weight level without compromising on taste or enjoyment. It's...doggylicious.
There are plenty of tasty choices to meet your dogs specific needs within the Bakers range. Whether big or small, puppy, adult or senior, you can choose from a great selection of scrummy complete meals or tasty treats and chews. After all, variety is the spice of life for dogs too!
- Pet / Dog & Puppy / Adult Dog (2-6 Years) Food / Dog Dry Food / Dog Weight Control
- Pet / Dog & Puppy / Adult Dog (2-6 Years) Food / Dog Dry Food / Dog Complete Dry Food
- Pet / Dog & Puppy / Adult Dog (2-6 Years) Food / Dog Weight Control
- Brands: Bakers
The product should be stored in a dry and clean place at ambient temperature.
This bag is not a toy. To avoid risk of suffocation - keep out of reach of children and pets.
Prepare & Use
Daily feeding guide.
For weight reduction.
Optimal weight of dog 1-5kg, daily feed (g/day) 30-95.
Optimal weight of dog 5-10kg, daily feed (g/day) 95-160.
Optimal weight of dog 10-25kg, daily feed (g/day) 160-320.
Optimal weight of dog 25-45kg, daily feed (g/day) 320-500.
Optimal weight of dog 45-70kg, daily feed (g/day) 500-695.
For weight maintenance.
Weight of dog 1-5kg, daily feed (g/day) 35-120.
Weight of dog 5-10kg, daily feed (g/day) 120-200.
Weight of dog 10-25kg, daily feed (g/day) 200-400.
Weight of dog 25-45kg, daily feed (g/day) 400-625.
Weight of dog 45-70kg, daily feed (g/day) 625-870.
One half pint mug holds approximately 85g of Bakers complete. These amounts are averages based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your dog at a lean, healthy body weight.
Fresh, clean drinking water should always be available
Nestlé Purina PetCare (UK) Ltd.,
PO Box 297,
KT3 4WL, UK.
Bag - Plastic.
This pack is intended to be sold in an unopened state. Once opened there may be a slow reduction in the moistness of the meaty chunks. This will not impair either the quality or the tastiness of the product.
Cereals (Minimum 4% Rice in the Green and Orange Kernels), Meat and Animal Derivatives (Minimum 4% Fresh Meat in the Soft Moist Kernel, Minimum 4% Chicken in the Natural and Brown Kernels), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin (0.5% Beet Pulp in the Natural and Brown Kernels), Various Sugars, Oils and Fats, Minerals, Vegetables (Minimum 4% Vegetables in the Green and Orange Kernels).
Antioxidant: BHA (E320), BHT (E321), Propyl Gallate (E310), Preservatives: Citric Acid (E330), Potassium Sorbate (E202), Propan-1,2-diol (E490), Colourants: Indigo Carmine (E132), Tartazine (E102), Sunset Yellow (E110), Ponceau 4R (E124), Carmoisine (E122), Titanium Dioxide (E171).
|Typical values||per pack|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 06-Dec-2013 at 02:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.