Bakery On Main Fiber Power Triple Berry 340g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.35
Gluten & wheat, cholesterol, dairy & casein and trans fat free
Low in sodium
Triple berry granola
It all started in the small bakery of our natural foods market on Main Street in Glastonbury, Connecticut. Since 1992 we have taken the highest quality natural and organic ingredients and crafted them with care into culinary marvels for our friends and customers. Located just three miles from the original bakery, our 26,000 square foot plant has maintained the same handcrafted quality to this day. Hence, our motto:
Good Things Come from Small Batches
Our passion for great taste and commitment to good health have led us to create the Bakery On Main Gourmet Naturals line of Premium Fiber Power Granola. Gourmet Naturals means food that's good for you but tastes like it isn't. That's what we are all about, better health and happy taste buds living together in harmony.
we hope you love our products as much as we love creating them for you. Thank You!
Michael Smulders, Founder
Love Bakery On Main?
Join the Club!
Our Eat Better Live Better Club members get special coupons, recipes & more! Join at www.BakeryOnMain.com
Serving Size 1/2 cup (57g)
Servings Per Container 6
9 Grams of Fiber Per Serving
- Speciality / Free From / Gluten Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Speciality / Free From / Wheat Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Speciality / International / American
- Speciality / Kosher / Food cupboard
- Speciality / Free From / Dairy Free / Breakfast Cereals
- Food Cupboard / Breakfast Cereals / Muesli & Granola / Granola
Prepare & Use
Start you day with a nutritious bowl of our delicious Fiber Power Granola or...
Mix into yogurt
Sprinkle on ice cream
Snack straight from the bag
Made in a facility that processes tree nuts and peanuts
Country of Origin
Bakery On Main,
375 Park Avenue,
Whole Grain Gluten Free Oats, Honey, Rice Syrup, Inulin, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Flax Meal, Water, Lemon Juice, Natural Flavors, Sesame Seed, Antioxidant Berry Blend (Raspberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Coconut Oil), Sea Salt
Free From Gluten
Free From Wheat
Free From Dairy
Contains Tree Nuts
Free From Genetically Modified Ingredients
|Typical values||Amount Per Serving|
|of which sugars||8g|
|of which saturates||1g|
|of which cholesterol||0mg|
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.