- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
Banana Boat Ultra Defence Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50 60ml
Price per 100ml: £9.15
Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection lotion.
- High protection;
- Sun-tested, sun-proven;
- Enriched witch Aloe Vera;
- Lightweight and Non-Greasy;
- Contains Vitamins C and E;
Prepare & Use
Directions: Apply product 20 minutes before sun exposure. 3 tablespoons per full body application. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, after swimming and towel drying. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Usage advices: Do not stay too long in the sun even while using a sun protection product, as no sunscreen can provide 100% protection. Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight. Avoid sunlight between 11am-3pm. Wearing protective clothing, including hat, T-shirt and sun glasses and sunscreens with high SPF protection (higher than 25) is important for babies and young children. If irritation or rash appears, discontinue use.
Warning: Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat. Reducing applied quantity will lower the level of protection significantly. Contains Oxybenzone
Country of Origin
Energizer Group Ltd,
Aqua, Ocotocrylene, Benzophenone-3, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisopropyl Adipate, Phenethyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polymethyl Methacrylate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerine, Triethanolamine, Coco-Glucoside, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Paraffin, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Parfum.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.