- Smart Pass
Save up to Half Price in our Summer Sale.Summer Sale
Restock your wine rack with savings on red, white and rosé.Wine Sale
Big savings on your family’s favourite ice creams and lollies.Ice Cream Festival
Our new range has everything you need for a Great British barbecue (except the weather).Let's Barbecue
Banrock Station Colombard Chardonnay 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £6.79
In the heart of South Eastern Australia, Banrock Station is a unique property featuring picturesque vineyards, scenic walking trails, our Wine & Wetland Centre and a magnificently restored wetland where wildlife is returning to once again flourish and find sanctuary. It is also the home of our wonderful, fruit driven, great tasting wines. Banrock Station supports important wetland and environmental conservation projects in countries all over the world to ensure a sustainable future for all.
This Colombard Chardonnay exhibits sweet lifted fruit with peach fruit flavours balanced by subtle oak. It is medium bodied with a crisp finish.
- Brands: Hardys
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Colombard
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: New South Wales
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Prepare & Use
Best served chilled.
Country of Origin
Banrock Station Wines,
Kingston On Murray,
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
A little goes a long way and it's a great dish if you're stuck with leftovers. Use low-fat cheese, you won't lose any flavour but you'll cut down on fat and calories. Recipe and image credit courtesy of the British Cheese Board, www.britishcheese.com
Organic salmon is poached with fennel and white wine then tossed into pasta with herbs and creme fraiche in this speedy supper dish.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.