Banrock Station Shiraz / Mataro - Wine Box 2009 3L
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £4.75
In the heart of South Eastern Australia, Banrock Station is a unique property featuring picturesque vineyards, scenic walking trails, our Wine & Wetland Centre and a magnificently restored wetland where wildlife is returning once again flourish and find sanctuary. It is also the home of our wonderful fruit driven, great tasting wines. Banrock Station supports important wetland and environmental conservation projects in countries all over the world, including re-introducing otters to the waterways of the Netherlands and the visionary Eden Project in the United Kingdom.
This shiraz Mataro is a smooth, soft red wine with ripe cherry fruit flavours and a touch of oak.
13% Alc. Vol.
42 UK Units per Box.
1.8 UK Units per 125ml Glass.
- Brands: Banrock Station
- Grape Varieties: Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: New South Wales
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Red
Keeps fresh for up to six weeks after opening. As wine is consumed, the inner bag collapses, ensuring that air is excluded and wine quality is maintained.
Prepare & Use
It is delicious with pasta, red meats and blue or matured cheeses.
1. Lay cask flat with perforated opening facing upwards.
2. Break and lift perforated section to expose pourer. Remove circular cardboard tab from perforated flap.
3. Carefully pull through large opening and slide into circular opening.
4. Push flap down behind threaded neck of pourer to lock it in place.
5. Remove security seal.
6. To dispense wine, stand cask upright and activate flap
Country of Origin
Banrock Station Wines,
Kingston On Murray,
Carton dispenser recyclable.
- Contains Sulphites
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.