Baron de Ley Club Privado Rioja 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £10.49
Made of Tempranillo grapes, Club Privado is a limited Cuvee from Bodegas Baron De Ley, renowned for their reserva wines. The wine is matured for one year in our cellars before release, and is a fine example of modern fruit driven Rioja with lovely balance and depth.
13.5% Alc. Vol.
- Brands: Baron
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo
- Countries: Rioja
- Price Ranges: £10 to £15
- Wine Cellar: Red, IWSC
Country of Origin
Baron De Ley, S.A. - Mendavia - Espana
Glass bottle recyclable.
- Contains: Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.