Barranco del Vero Chardonnay Macabeo 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £7.99
The word Barranco means "ravine" in Spanish, and is the name we have given to this cool climate Spanish white which comes from the mountainous area in the foothills of the Pyrenees.
Nestling among the foothills of the Pyrenees, Somontano is Spain's hidden gem. Steeped in history, it is a land of stunning natural beauty, with a rich diversity of climate and soils; the ideal backdrop for making wines of great character and distinction.
This blend of Chardonnay, Macabeo and Sauvignon Blanc is an attractive pale lemon colour, with pronounced aromas of apricot, peach, apple and lime. The palate is fresh and lively, with hints of tropical and citrus fruits and a lovely zesty dry finish. Perfect as an aperitif, or with salads, pasta, seafood or chicken. Serve chilled.
Familia de Vino
- Brands: Barranco
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay, Macabeo
- Countries: Aragon
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White
Viñas del Vero
The palate is fresh and lively with hints of peach, mango and a lovely zesty dry finish. Ideal as an aperitif or with light dishes such salads, pasta or seafood.
Perfect as an aperitif, or with salads, pasta, seafood or chicken. Serve chilled.
Viñas del Vero
Gonzalez Byass UK
Viñas del Vero was set up in 1986 following the acquisition of 550 hectares of land in Barbastro and other nearby villages. In 1987 work began to replant the land with the traditional regional varieties of vine along with the major international viticultural varieties. The same year we acquired the estate where the new winery would be built and that was opened in July 1993.
Nestling among the foothills of the Pyrenees, Somontano is Spain's hidden gem. Steeped in history, it is a land of stunning natural beauty with a rich diversity of climate and soils; the ideal backdrop making wines of great character and distinction. The word Barranco means "ravine" in Spanish, and is the name we have given to this cool climate Spanish white which comes from the mountainous area in the foothills of the Pyrenees.
The alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks over a period of 10 to 15 days.
Country of Origin
Viñas Del Vero S.A.,
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.