- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save 1/3 on RRP.Special Buys
New - Bart Cooks Chilli Powder Hot 135g
Bart Chilli Powder
Interesting Fact: Chillies are native to Central America. It is believed that humans began cultivating chillies in this area at around 4000BC.
Store away from direct light.
Prepare & Use
Tuna Chilli Burgers
Place 400g drained tuna in a bowl with 4 chopped spring onions, 75g fresh white breadcrumbs, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 3 tbsp mayonnaise, 3 tsp Bart Coriander in Sunflower Oil & 1/4 tsp Bart Chilli Powder. Season with salt & mix well. Shape the mixture into 4 burgers & fry in 2 tbsp oil for 4-5 minutes on each side
Country of Origin
Produce of more than one country.
Country of Packing
Bart Spices Ltd.
Plastic tub recyclable.
A meltingly succulent dish that gets its subtle flavours from a blend of Egyptian and Spanish influences.
This dish would be fantastic served alongside other starters on a mezze platter. The fresh herbs and spices impart a wonderful flavour onto the beef.
Use this flavouring wherever a touch of spice would be welcome.
This savoury, cheesy Mexican dish is an indulgent appetizer.
Perfect for lunch boxes, these piquant chicken wraps will tickle your taste buds and make a flavoursome change to sandwiches.
View all recipes containing Bart Cooks Chilli Powder Hot
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.