- Smart Pass
Things taste better when they're in season. Tuck into this season's fruit and veg.Fruit & Veg
The Great British Barbecue's coming to a garden near you (whatever the weather).Barbecue
Everything you need for a garden to be proud of.Gardening shop
Limited stock, selling out fast. Save up to 60% on RRP.Special Buys
Bart Fairtrade Organic Ground Ginger 28g
Bart Fairtrade Ginger is grown by a small farmers' association on the island of Sri Lanka. As well as a guaranteed fair price, the farmers receive a social premium to invest in improving farming methods and the quality of life of their families and communities.
Store in a dark, cool, dry place.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bart Spices Ltd.,
Glass jar recyclable.
Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
The dried fruit and warm spices in this dish are the unmistakable flavours of the Middle East. Good with couscous.
Another bestseller at the Hummingbird, this carrot cake is moist and full of flavour. You can vary how finely you chop the nuts for the sponge, and pecan nuts or walnuts can be substituted freely. For an extra-special touch, decorate the top with mini carrots – these can either be formed by hand using sugar paste or piped on using orange buttercream frosting.
The sweet fruit in this recipe is gently balanced with a combination of cinnamon, allspice, and ginger.
1 hr 30 mins
Oh-so-simple and packed with festive flavour, these biscuits are perfect with a sip of sherry.
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
View all recipes containing Bart Fairtrade Organic Ground Ginger
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 20-May-2013 at 00:11. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.