Bart Fairtrade Organic Black Peppercorn Mill 40g
Black Peppercorns. Refillable Ceramic Mill. Grind as required for a fresh and aromatic flavour.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct light.
Prepare & Use
For seasoning grind as required.
To refill your Bart Mill, hold the jar firmly and unscrew the whole black top. Refill with Bart product and replace the top screwing firmly onto the jar
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bart Spices Ltd.,
Guarantees a better deal for Third World Producers.
Premium quality Bart Fairtrade Black Peppercorns.
BART FAIRTRADE BLACK PEPPERCORNS.
Bart Fairtade Black Peppercorns are grown by a small farmers' association on the island of Sri Lanka. As well as a guaranteed fair price, the farmers receive a social premium to invest in improving farming methods and the quality of life of their families and communities.
This light, colourful salad is good as an accompaniment to hot or cold meats, or served with a sandwich.
This rustic, Mediterranean-style fish soup – robustly flavoured with brandy, orange, and fennel – is simple to prepare and sure to please.
1 hr 10 mins
This lightly spiced chicken dish from Galton Blackiston is incredibly simple to prepare, whilst remaining fresh and packed with flavour. The perfect recipe for a mid-week supper with friends
2 hrs 10 mins
This recipe, or rather the method, was suggested to me by my agent Ed Victor, and so is known familiarly as Ed's Tender Rump. The method is this: instead of marinating the meat before cooking, you marinate it after; it really does keep it extraordinarily tender. Please feel free to play around with the herbs; I think Ed himself uses oregano rather than the thyme I love. I like this with broccoletti or those leggy tender-stem broccoli. A couple of packets, lightly cooked, drained, and sitting in the marinade after the beef's out and sliced, is the most heavenly accompaniment. And I can't tell you how good both steak and broccoli are cold later.
Roast chicken is always a crowd pleaser and this recipe has an Italian twist with Sacla' Classic Basil Pesto, fresh lemon thyme and plenty of Parmesan. Delizioso!
1 hr 40 mins
View all recipes containing Bart Fairtrade Organic Black Peppercorn Mill
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 07-Dec-2013 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.