Offer - Bart Fresh Garlic Paste 95g
Save 50p, was £1.75 - Save 50p when you order by 11/3/2014. Offer subject to availability. Maximum 20 promotional items per customer.
over 1 month *
Garlic in sunflower oil.
Once opened, keep refrigerated use within 3 weeks.
Prepare & Use
1 tsp measures a chopped clove. Spread, spoon or mix with extra oil for instant intense flavour. Brush onto a leg of lamb before roasting
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bart Spices Ltd.,
For a delicious new recipe visit: www.bartspices.com
For a free recipe booklet send a large SAE to: Bart Spices Ltd., Bristol, England BS3 4AD..
Garlic (77%), Sunflower Oil (17.5%), Salt, Lemon Concentrate, Preservative: Tartaric Acid.
With the curry itself taking next to no time to prepare, ensure you get the rice on first!.
Simple yet delicious and good for you too. If you prefer, this dish can also be served with some stir-fried vegetables, on top of a salad, or with rice.
This Indian restaurant favourite – called matar paneer on menus – is very easy to make at home.
This popular dish combines the delicacy of Chinese cooking, the heat of Indian spices, and the fragrance of Malay herbs. Recipe from “The Cooking Book” published by Dorling Kindersley.
In this Spanish dish, Ensaladilla de pimientos, sweet red peppers are gently stewed, then served cold.
View all recipes containing Bart Fresh Garlic Paste
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.